Have you guys ever seen this show, "I Didn't know I was Pregnant" because it is ridiculous! It cracks me up, so of course, I watch it. Well, when there's nothing else on. They're all pretty crazy, but I saw the official dumbest one the other day. There was a lady that was told she couldn't get pregnant, so when she started missing her period, she didn't think anything of it. Her other symptoms included:
1. puking
2. gaining weight
3. fatigue
4. she only wanted to eat pancakes
5. weird food mixtures like pb and pickles
6. her boobs leaked
And then one night she was up all night with terrible cramps. She went to the hospital and BAM....baby. She couldn't believe it! She had "no warning signs." WHAT??? Does this lady NORMALLY puke and still gain weight? Maybe her boobs always leak? Maybe pancakes are ALWAYS her favorite food and the only thing that ever sounds good to eat. Huh??? I wonder if she knows she's a mother. I mean, it would be tough to know....you know....like bringing a baby home from the hospital.
1 comment:
I've seen that show before but never somone as dumb as you saw! That's just downright stupid! Was she married?? Probably not if she didn't think she was preggers.
Post a Comment