We just got home from our friend's annual Halloween party! It, as usual, was so much dang fun! In year's past we've dressed up in your typical costumes: vampires, babies (that was the year we had the twins, so we dressed the same and thought we were so clever....)goths, you get the idea.... this year, I decided to actually put thought into it. I spent a long time thinking of ideas and looking online for easy homeade costumes. I narrowed it down to a few and finally decided on Jack the pumpkin king and his chicka Sally. It's from the movie "The Nightmare before Christmas." I've never actually seen the movie all the way through, but it's one of Matthew's favorites! (I fall asleep each time...ugh) After painting, drawing, cutting, hot glueing, hot glueing, hot glueing, burning fingers, I was done. $3 later, we had our costumes. And we ended up winning the costume contest! Yahoo! It was awesome! I'm glad everyone liked it because we'll probably be it for the next few years.....I even had a friend ask to borrow the outfit, but since she's like a size 0, I doubt she'll be taking me up on that.....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
1 comment:
PHOTOS!!! i want to see pictures!!!
Post a Comment