The other day we went to DI (our local thrift store) just to look around. We thought it opened at 9, and were around the neighborhood about 9:45, so we thought we'd stop by. There were a ton of cars in the parking lot, but then we noticed the cars were full of people! We parked right in front and noticed that it didn't open until 10!! All these people were out in front waiting for it to open! We were dying of laughter! And then about 5 min before opening, people started ganging around the door! We could NOT believe it! It was so hilarious! At last count there were 37 people waiting at the door! HA! Then, the doors opened and Matthew started running to the back yard area. I thought I was going to die! It was soooooo funny!!! It still cracks me up! We didn't find anything great, but I'm sure someone there did.....oh my.....
1 comment:
Pat and I used to go there all the time (before kids), but we haven't been in a long time. We'll have to go more once we get a house and need to fill it with stuff!
Post a Comment