All of my life the Lord has blessed me with good friends. And now is no exception! We have these awesome friends that live down the street from us named Tammy and Paul. It's the perfect thing because Tammy and I are best friends and Paul and Matthew are best friends. (in a manly way, of course. Tammy and I get pedicures together and Matthew and Paul go to Paul's shop and weld things......seriously they do.....) Anyways, this week Tammy turned the big 4-0!!!! For her birthday her hubby rented a limo and invited us to go with! It was SO much fun! It was my first time in a limo and I loved it! We drove downtown to her favorite restaurant called Tucano's. It's a really yummy brazilian restaurant. After that we just rode around in the limo, stopping at Albertsons to get sparkling cider! Let me tell you how funny it was when we pulled in to the Albertsons parking lot in a limo! It was awesome..... We had a wonderful night and are so glad to have such good friends!
3 comments:
I love that last picture!! You and Matthew are so cute!
Sarah! You are so gorgeous in that picture! I love it! Frame it for sure!
You are so funny! We had a blast too! You are both great friends and we love doing stuff with you! Can't wait until the next adventure!
Post a Comment