On Tuesday the Discovery Gateway kids museum was free! A group of us got together and took our kids and it was a blast! It is the best museum! The kids had the best time! And it wasn't too big, so you can stand in the middle and see all the exhibits, so if one of your kids runs away, you can find them quick. I have great friends that were a huge help with the twins. Thank goodness for good friends! Anyways, if you live in the area you have to check it out!!!
Also, I have great news! The babies had their first day of nursery last Sunday! Woo Hoo!!! They did so good! They walked right in and started playing! It was a GREAT day!!!
2 comments:
It's always a wonderful day of church when all the kids are in their classes! :)
So cool that Tanner climbed the wall, I don't think Xander would do that!
cutest grandkids EVER! love mallory's hair and can't believe tanner scaling the wall! good job! we will have to go there so i can see it all first hand. mom
Post a Comment