Sunday, February 22, 2009

A beautiful day!

We had THE most beautiful weekend here! It was so nice! I mean, it was still pretty cold, but it was clear and snow free! On Saturday, Matthew and I bundled up all the kids and went out to play! We had the best time! We were outside 90 % of the day. The kids loved being out and able to run around. Now every time I open the door one of the twins tries to make a break for it. And you can probably guess which one tries it more....
Boston enjoying sunshine!
Matthew pulling Tanner in our neighbors wagon. I had the babies in our wagon (thanks again, Mom!) and we'd go to the end of the street and race back to our house. Tanner thought that was hilarious! The babies couldn't have cared less....

I love this picture of Mallory putting her legs out. She did that for most of the ride. She's just chillin'
I LOVE SUNSHINE!!

No comments: