Today was a great day. I spent the day with my good friend shopping and getting our dogs vaccinated. It was a ton of fun. The babies did so good! And Tanner was wonderful. Then we got home.
We had pizza for dinner because Matthew's work is swamped so he stayed late. So, I decided it was a perfect pizza night! We all had pizza, which we all love! Tanner had a friend over for dinner and to play a little bit, so he was in heaven. Pizza sauce got everywhere, juice spilled all over...you know, a pretty typical dinner.
After dinner I was cleaning up, and then froze dead in my tracks. It was quiet. A little too quiet. Crap. I looked down the hall and saw the bathroom door open. My stomach fell to my knees as I ran in the bathroom to find the babies playing in the toilet. Ugh. It's their favorite spot and we have very strict rules about shutting the lid to the toilet AND the door when you are done using the restroom. Well, Tanner's friend forgot after she went POOP. P-O-O-P! Oh my gosh... So, I decided to take pictures. It was either that or kill, so I decided pictures was the way to go....
Here's Mallory knowing she got busted....

Here's Mason knowing he got busted and not caring....

Here's both of them sticking their trains, which are now in the garbage, in the water. Oh my goodness. I'm a horrible Mom...

Of course, they immediately were put in the tub. Which may have been their plan all along. Evil
geniuses. They love taking baths. (Please note: Matthew is STILL gone during all this)

While I was putting Mallory in the tub, Mason decided to hop right in. Clothes, diaper, leather shoes and all.

After their bath, I decided to take cute pictures of them in the new boots I got for Mason in just their diaper. I put them on, and set Mason down to run around to get cute pictures. They didn't fit! His foot was like halfway down the boot, so when he walked the boots bent in half. I wanted to vomit I was so crazy that they didn't fit! So I tried them on Mallory and it was the same story. And poor babies, I just kept trying to get them to fit! I was practically shoving their foot in the boots! But alas, to no prevail. So, if anyone wants a cute pair of boots size 5, let me know...

After the boot incident, I went into the bathroom to clean up the tub. I all of a sudden hear screeching from Tanner's room "MOM! The dog opened the dog food sample and it's all over the room and the babies are eating all of it!" I run in there to find not only the babies eating it, but Tanner and his friend too. I grabbed the babies out of the room - which was a very evil thing of me to do apparently- and told Tanner and his friend to clean it up and put it in the toy dump truck for now. I shut the door and heard the dog growling! I opened the door, and the dog was growling at the kids if they would touch the dog food. Meanwhile, the babies sneak back in for a snack. I grabbed the dog, put him in his room, ran back, grabbed the food out of the babies mouths - again evil, told the kids to quickly clean up, shut the door, made bottles and put the babies to bed a little early. (They didn't nap today so they were tired on top of everything else)
Did I mention Matthew was at work late through the nights goings on??
5 comments:
We had pizza night too, I haven't posted the pictures yet. Oh yes, the joys of motherhood! You are an amazing woman! What a crazy night, but you manage to handle it all. It was so good to see you the other day!
Oh my heck, that is so funny! And gross. You are such a champ, and I'm bummed for you that the boots don't fit! And I'm sorry I never call. I'm working on it. Remember that time I almost stood you up as the babysitter? I still feel bad. Did you ever get to see "Australia"?
Oh sarah...i miss you sooo bad. i so wish we lived close! i was cracking up at your pictures. then i read your 25 random things and died when i read you "bulimic" story....lets just say I remember that :) haaaaaaaaaa. i read it outload to craig, he didnt get it...whatever craig!!! love you!!
Tanner, Malory and Mason are just beautiful! So fun to get to see them.
Oh my! What a night! That is definetly when you just need to laugh so you don't totally lose your mind.
Post a Comment