Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mason's first haircut!

2 of Tanner's Christmas presents from Grandma J was a kid snow shovel and Thomas bath stuff. He had a great time shoveling snow with Dad, and loved his bath stuff! He was cleaning everywhere 2 or 3 times! Thanks, Grandma!!

Mason had his first haircut today! He did SO good. I cut his hair with some scissors first, and then Matthew used the flowbie to finish it off. That's right...a flowbie. When we first got it, I gave him the HARDEST time. I thought it was so ridiculous! But now, I see the genius behind what is the flowbie. It vacuums up all the hair and the kids are totally enthralled with it so they stay pretty still. And if they move around, they won't get cut by scissors! Anyway, Mason did a great job and I'm so proud of him. He looks so different now! Mallory had her first haircut too, but I just got the hair out of her eyes. I just snipped the scissors once and she was all done! But wow, what a difference it makes!
Mallory was so concerned! She just kept looking up at him...it was so adorable!


The finished product!
After his haircut, we gave them all baths. He loves baths so much that while I was getting Mallory in, Mason just hopped right in! Diaper and all!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Adorable. I can't believe you have a flowbie, that's so rad! Caleb used to love baths so much we have pictures of him jumping in jammies and all too! So fun.