For anyone who has talked to me for more than five seconds, you know that I LOVE Rockband! It's so much fun! Well, for Christmas my brother Paul sent us shirts that read "Matt and the Winks" and has tour dates on it. All of the locations were in the "front room!" So hilarious! He also sent other misc. items, that I'm sure you will soon discover in the following pictures. Anyways, they were sent right in time, because we had a BIG show we were getting ready for tonight.....
Here's the kids making sure there were no technical difficulties:

Here's them on the "tour bus!" Tanner was so excited he could hardly contain himself!

Here's the band!

Mallory's solo

Mason's solo

Tanner's solo (When we told him to jump on the couch and play the guitar he was so confused! Those are 2 rules we were telling him to break!)

Here's our diva meltdown. He was mad because the green room didn't have the right kind of formula for his bottle. Rockstars....geez.....

Mallory's so angelic it's like there's a halo above her....

After a full night of putting on the concert....they passed out in their cribs...
3 comments:
How do I buy tickets to that show?
What an awsome Brother! Thanks for letting us in on the show - i loved it!
I love it!!! Do you only have guitars?? I can't wait to come and play with you guys!
Post a Comment