So, when I was younger I used to think I'd be the coolest Mom because I couldn't see how my taste in music could differ from what was popular. I thought I would listen to the same music as my kids and be so awesome because I would really enjoy it. Well, the other day I was in the car and changed it to radio disney. They have a playhouse segment, which is music from all the shows Tanner loves. It wasn't on, but was instead playing some song from High School Musical. Or HSM as the youngsters call it. I quickly changed the channel because....um....dumb. Then it hit me. The way I feel about HSM and the Jonas Brothers and all that teeny stuff is probably the same way my parents felt about NKOTB, NYSNC, Backstreet Boys, etc.
8 comments:
believe me, it is only going to get worse...much worse...ha,ha,ha. when will you learn to listen to your mother?
Nobody can ever take the place of "Step by Step" ooo baby, gotta get (something) you girllllll. Let's rock!
And I'm excited to hang out. I just need to call you back. :)
its sad but true, we are getting older...how did this happen?!?!
Seriously! We're all in the same boat. When my "future kids" get old they are going to think I'm an old fogie. I think you're cool.
Don't you love the cycle of life! I'm with Jenn, Brant & I will be super old with our future kids.
-Glad you found us, & yes we remember you. we added you on our blog friends list
It's Crazy! We can't be old!
My house is full of Hannah Montana, Jonas Bros, and HSM too. They put on their dress ups and dance all around. I think we used to do that too?! Now I'm the one turning down the music.
I don't really like HSM and I've never heard JB, and I'm okay with that!
Oh, and I forgot! NKOTB RULE!!!!
Post a Comment