Sunday, December 20, 2009

SANTA CAME EARLY!

This morning we woke up to a bag from Santa on our porch! It had gifts for all the kids in it, including the baby!! We brought it inside and I convinced Matthew to let the kids have it today. I was WAY too excited to wait until Christmas! I know, I know....I'm worse than the kids! (I really am...I look for hidden presents for me...ha!) I told them that Santa left a note that he knew we'd be at Grandma's for Christmas and he knew we'd all been very sick (we've all had the stomach flu except Mallory...) and he wanted us to have a wonderful week, so here were some gifts! Tanner kept going, "I can't believe Santa came. I can't believe it." He was so excited!!! As we all were!! It was a DARLING red bag full of little smurf bags, which we love the smurfs, and in each smurf bag was a wrapped present for the kids. They have been playing all morning with their new toys! And they'll put them in their smurf bags and just walk around the house with them. It's been so much fun! Thanks to our secret Santa for the wonderful day!!! (it's almost made cleaning up the puke easier today...)



No comments: