Monday, January 4, 2010

the baby

So after a few disappointing ultrasounds, the one today cleared it up! I went to the doctor not expecting an ultrasound, but the doctor couldn't find a heartbeat. I was laughing so hard because I could feel the squirt moving all around! So the doctor after only a few minutes of trying goes, "Well, let's just do an ultrasound and then we'll see if we can see anything." He found the baby's heartbeat and within seconds found the legs. The baby spread eagle and there we saw it.....and it's 100% a BOY!!!! We're so excited! We were just talking this morning about how we hoped it was because we weren't sure how the princess would share her throne....HA! So, there you have it folks. May 1, 2010 a new boy in our home!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I hope your past the sickness part and hopefully enjoying it now!

The McMullin Family said...

I'm SO excited for you. This will be a house full of craziness and love. Can't wait to see the little Wink!
we need to get together again! love you

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! How exciting. Maybe one day we'll get a boys too :).