Thursday, December 3, 2009

Don't judge me....

These pictures are for those of you that think that my house should be cleaner, I should look better, my kids should behave better, I should be better at answering the phone, etc, etc.








(Mason climbing on the counter eating chocolate milk mix,then donuts(thanks, Grandma!!), and their room after the hour they were in there for a "nap". I didn't get pictures of him and Mallory going through the spice cupboard until they found the hidden salt shaker that they dumped ALL over the counter and floor for the second day in a row. I also missed the one of them dumping out the coin jar I thought was secure. Today. This all happened today. I didn't used to pee for this very reason, but now that I'm pregnant.....ugh....)


If this were a typical DAY in your life.......would you spend your days:
A. Cleaning your house
B. Looking presentable
C. watching your kids like a hawk

With all the craziness, I have to admit....it's hard, I'm tired all the time, and I wouldn't change a thing. I am the luckiest woman alive.

2 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

Ha ha ha. . .you're such a champ!!

Jackson Family said...

you ARE a lucky girl!