Sunday, December 7, 2008

This whole thing cracks me up. I mentioned before that Mason and Mallory love climbing up in the window seat and looking out. Well, one day I was outside getting the mail, and when I turned to come in, noticed 2 adorable babies peering out the window looking for Mommy. I thought it was hilarious! I could just see someone driving up to the house and seeing these two babies looking out the window like little orphans wanting a new family. They are so funny!









My kids LOVE playing with hats. These are just some pictures of the excitement. We have 3 hats, and they just take turns putting them on and running around the house with them. Mason, obviously, hasn't quite figured out how to put them on! They are such darling, happy children! They find joy in everything. They really do. I don't have those kids that sit there quietly and calm. I have the kids that run around laughing and making everyone else laugh. They're crazy, but they're the best.





1 comment:

Sarah said...

How funny! They sure are cute kids, and i can tell you're really from TX by the cowboy hats.