Mason had his second, and hopefully final, surgery for his hyperspadia today. It went really well! He was such a trooper. He did really well in the waiting area, even though he was starving. And food is a big deal to Mason. But he did so good playing and being patient. His surgery took a little over an hour this time, and he came out of the anesthesia with no problems or complications. We are really happy with how today went. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. I know the Lord is the reason today went so well! And thank goodness because I don't think I could have handled anything going wrong or even slightly awry.
Before the surgery he was just chillin' on Grandma's lap having a great morning!

After the surgery he came home and was his same old crazy self. He was back to playing with Tanner.....or is Tanner "playing" with him.....

He was back to playing with Mom.....

And, of course, back to playing in the blinds with sissy....


Special thanks to my Mom for her help today. She came and did my dishes, cleaned my kitchen, made cookies with Tanner, made my FAVORITE delicious dinner, and spent awesome quality time with my kids. It's really nice to not have to worry about your kids when you're away. And she also brought Mallory the most darling pajamas! They're flannel and my Mom said she kept rubbing her hands up and down her arms! What a hoot!


This one is fuzzy, but it looks like she was posing for this, so I had to put it in here!!!
1 comment:
AAHHH..Theres my pretty little sarah in a picture! I miss my girl! You are so pretty!!
Post a Comment