Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just what is a faux-hawk???

Okay, so I started looking at old pictures and noticed that those of you who haven't actually met my kids in real life probably think that my kids have crazy hair and I need to control it. Well, my kids do have crazy hair and it can't be controlled!!!! Mallory and Tanner both have 2 cowlicks(and this is the right spelling believe it or not!!) that are in the back that are in opposite directions, making their hair stand up in the back. And Tanner has the fuzziest hair! I'll put in tons of gel and hairspray and seriously within 10 minutes his hair is all fuzzy again! It's hilarious! Anyways....the double swirls make them have mohawks!Or faux-hawks as Bubba calls them....So, here's Mallory's....
This is just a cute picture of Mason acting all innocent....yeah right....
Tanner and Daddy!!! So cute!!!
Here's Mallory being all cute and princess-y...which she is...
So, Tanner has been having a really hard time falling asleep lately. It's been a real battle. We've figured out that the best thing to do is every time he comes out of his room, we take something out of it like a favorite book or something. Well, last night it was just one of those nights where nothing was working! We finally thought he had gone to bed when at 10:30 pm I turn to see him walk out of his room with this thing on! I just started laughing my head off! It's so hard to be mad at him because he's such a hoot. That's the worst thing as a parent, isn't it? When you're trying to discipline and they do something that catches you off guard and cracks you up!!!!!
So, Mason has learned to climb up on chairs and then up on the table. (Mom, I'm sure you are cracking up right now....) If I move a chair away, he just moves it back. Today I left their marshmallows on the table and he had a hay day! Seriously....it's a laugh a minute at my house! (Look how proud of himself he is....heehee)

Here's Tanner's crazy cowlicks....so sad. By the way...this was inherited from their Dad!!!!!


2 comments:

Blakeley said...

love the picts...so cute.

Sam said...

Hey Sarah,
This is Sam, I worked with you with Dennis and Karla. Long story, I'm back working for them full-time and we just got your Christmas card and checked out your blog. Your kids are adorable! My blog is private but I'd love to invite you so you can see my family. Send me your email address to sampha04@hotmail.com
Your kids look like they keep your hands full and your life happy!