Thursday, November 13, 2008

We have big news! Last night Tanner slept in his underwear and went all night without any accidents! He woke up nice and dry this morning! We are so excited and proud of him! This is him in his Yoda underwear that he loves! He loves wearing underwear so much....he changes it 2 or 3 times a day! He has all the disney ones and just keeps trading between them. He came out of his room today with a very concerned look on his face. When I asked him what was wrong he said "Some guy put my underwear inside my bum and I can't get it out." I started dying laughing! I was like "Oh, that's a wedgie, honey, just pull it out." So hilarious!

Mallory, Mallory, Mallory. We had chicken alfredo last night, and as always, dinner ended up in her hair. I cleaned it out of there, but before I put her in the tub I HAD to get a picture. She usually has crazy hair, but I thought this was particularly beautiful....









Mason, too had a tough time at dinner. This was such his personality, I had to capture it. This picture just cracks me up! Crazy hair....naked because his clothes were dirty.....mismatched socks (okay, that was me, but the way I look at it....in winter he has on long pants so who cares if his socks match! I was in a huge hurry, I suck at laundry, and I just grabbed some and left...) I don't know why, I just LOVE this picture!!




1 comment:

Bubba said...

Man, your kids are cute. I'm glad you're taking all these pictures of them so they don't, like their uncle, reach adulthood and wonder why there are no pictures of them in existence.