Friday, November 14, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL!!

Well, it's official. I'm a Utah Mom. Contrary to what most would believe, it does require more than having kids and being a Mom in Utah to be considered a true Utah Mom. The things that have allowed me to truly be one is that I have a minivan (it's a Honda Odyssey and I LOVE it, which makes me even more of a Utah Mom...but no...there is no sticker that says "RULDS2") I have so much scrapbooking stuff I have a cart for it, everything I see I try to think how I can make it at home, and now for the grand finale........I AM IN A CRAFT SHOW!!! I made these ballerina skirts for a craft show my friend is doing. Just thought I'd put up the pics! Please let me know if you want one! I love doing them! Kathrin, I think this would be great to have for your studio!

I made Matthew go to the store for me for more fabric. He came home mid-anxiety attack. Then, I made him make the pink and black one. I'm pretty sure I've scarred him for life.... but I do appreciate the help! Thanks, Matthew!

I love this pink and brown one!

And I think the solid red one is my favorite!

4 comments:

Becca said...

I love them! What a talent. I don't think Mike would appreciate the boyz in one. Do you make them my size?

Jenn said...

You are a total Utah mom. I love it!

Kathrin Paul said...

So cute! They would be great in my studio. . .if I had one! Someday I will and I will call you!!
Honestly though, when do you have time for that???

Breanne said...

Ok, I need one of those skirts for Mara. So cute!