Tanner has been cracking me up lately. Today he asked if he could borrow my phone. I told him he could just for a minute. Next thing I know I hear him "calling" his Uncle Bubba. I was just listening to him go, "Yeah, okay. NO Bubba!' He hung up all mad and when I asked him what was wrong he said he was mad at Bubba because Bubba said it was fourteen dollars. I'm not sure what was fourteen dollars but it was so funny!
Yesterday Tanner was being really jealous of the babies. I've found that to be the case now more because they are walking and getting into his toys.... Finally, Tanner had had it and he just went, "Mom. I want you to put Mason in jail."
3 comments:
Hey, make sure that Tanner knows that he didn't actually call me. I don't want my throne as favorite uncle in danger here.
That's so funny. I thought you were going to say that he put the phone in his pants. . .that's what the top picture looks like. Nothing like a little diaper phone!
That is what happened, Kathrin! He had a little room in his diaper...just enough space for a phone!
Post a Comment