Friday, November 7, 2008

my twins!

I meant to put these first 5 pics at the end, but whatever......Just wanted to put some pictures up to be enjoyed!
1rst birthday....notice the difference between Mason and Mallory's cakes...
6 months
4 months
one day old!
Okay...this is where I thought this post would start:
MY BABIES! They are so crazy and are complete partners in crime. I absolutely adore them, and so does everyone else who meets them. This right now, is their new thing. They love to climb in this cupboard and play with the pots and pans while I cook! They are so hilarious!

Mason is the ring leader. These two pictures completely describe him! The first one he is eating and getting messy (which he always, ALWAYS is even right after I clean him...) and the trouble maker. He's the one that figures out all the naughty things to do. Mallory just follows him around and whatever he does, she does. But he does it all very sweetly and innocently. He'll just do something because it's an adventure! He is very easy going and care free. If he wants something-he'll get it no matter what the cost. Everyone that meets him falls instantly in love. He smiles and giggles at everyone! Mason has a great personality! You could watch him for hours! He's a complete nut! And he is such a sweet and tender boy. If Tanner or Mallory are crying, he'll pick up whatever he can find and bring it over to them to cheer them up. He's a complete and absolute joy!
Mallory is a princess! She is so cute and adorable and knows it! I don't know how they know things like that so young, but she does. She is very talkative and loves to be the center of attention. She loves her brothers so much! She is a lot more independant than Mason. Although she does follow Mason around doing naughty things, she could also play by herself forever! Today she was playing with a magazine flipping the pages through her thumb for 30 minutes. And she points at everything. She's always done that! Before she could really grab at food, she would just push the food around on her tray with her one finger! One of Grandma Jackson's favorite stories is when she pushed the cheerio around her tray for a while before she would eat it! She is a doll and we just love her!

Overall life with 1 year old twins and a 3 year old is tough. I'll admit it, I have some really, really bad days. But most of my days are great and even the bad days have priceless moments. It's what life is all about....

3 comments:

Becca said...

What cute, cute kids. Can't wait until I get back. Talk soon

Sarah said...

You are the best blogger! I love all of the pics and journaling. I can't believe I haven't met your kids! They are so cute!!

Kathrin Paul said...

So cute, Sarah! Your kids are all so adorable! Good thing they take after you!! :)