Tuesday, October 27, 2009

JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS...

Did you ever just have one of those days that are just GREAT but you can't quite explain why? Well, yesterday was that day....We went to my Mom's and just kind of hung out, but it was a blast! Matthew was put to work cleaning out the gutters and power washing the garage (thanks again hon!) and we just chilled. We made the twins costumes (Pebbles and Bam Bam) ate popsicles, played outside, got sprayed with water while Matthew cleaned out the gutters, had a yummy dinner, awesome company, and the kids decorated cookies! It was So much fun! Oh...funny story...so we had popsicles that were in Mom's outside freezer and the kids lips and tounges kept sticking to them! I was laughing SO hard!! Mom thought I was being mean, but it was the funniest thing ever! Mallory got her popsicle stuck to her lip and was like, "Oww-ieee" I was crying I was laughing so hard. (They were FINE people!!!) What a good day. Oh...and I felt well. That probably was a big part of it. I was even well enough I had showered, done my make-up and my hair! Wow......









No comments: