Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Camping Trip!!!
This last weekend we went camping! It was the first time we took all 3 kids and I'd say it was a success! We got a tent trailer from a neighbor (it's old, but new to us!!) and loved it! It was nice to have a warm place to sleep! We went to a place called Little Sahara and it was so awesome! It would have been a lot more fun if we had atv's but that's true of a lot of circumstances in life, I guess! HA! It was sand dunes and my kids were in heaven. I brought all the sand toys, and that's all they did! Play in the sand from the second they woke up until they went to bed. It was actually pretty un-eventful, but we all had a good time!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment