Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's official!

I went to the doctor today and I'm pregnant! I'm only 7 weeks, so it's still kind of early, but I'm so excited!!!

A few weeks ago I thought to myself that I should probably take a test. I took one on a Sunday, and it didn't turn right away, so I thought "I don't have time for this!" and shoved it in my drawer. (Wrapped in t.p. of course) I remembered to check it on Tuesday and was SHOCKED to see it was positive! I took three more over the next few days, and went and had my blood drawn 3 times from the doctor. I still can't believe it!

I feel soooooo blessed. It really is my miracle. Ever since we had the twins, we have known there is one more little spirit for us. We also knew there was NO way I was going to risk having multiples again by going on the fertility pills we've had to take for our kids. We felt confused, but didn't worry too much about it, because our kids are still so young! Well, we got pregnant without medicine this time. I feel such a strong, strong witness that this is supposed to happen at this time, in this way. We have our miracle.

And for those of you wondering......Tanner turned 4 Aug 14, the twins turned 2 Sept 6 and the baby is due May 7. Yup.... 4 kids under 4. Please start praying for me now!!

7 comments:

Sam said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting and you have such a positive attitude about life! Good luck with everything!

Becca said...

CONGRATS! That's so great. Keep us updated. :)

Breanne said...

That's so awesome!!!!! I'm excited for you!!
For me, after having 2 without help, it looks like I might need the 'magic' pill!

Shan said...

Sarah! Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you guys! We need to have an Ashcraft - Winkelkotter family night soon...

We miss you guys!

Traci said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! Wow that is awsome. So excited for yall!

Blakeley said...

SARAH....oh my goodness!! i had NO idea...congrats!!! I cant believe you will be a mommy of FOUR. Im sure you cant either! I luv ya miss you! Ill have to come visit before baby #4 arrives...seriously..maybe the beginning of the year.