Friday, September 18, 2009
TANNER'S BIKE!
Our next door neighbor was going to throw away a bike, and instead asked if we wanted it! So, tonight Tanner got a bike and helmet! I wasn't sure if he was ready, which is why I've been putting it off, but he was DEFINITELY ready! He took off!!! He seriously sat down on the seat, started pedaling and away he went. He fell the first time because he took a turn too fast and was just like, "Oops. I fell." and hopped right back on. And then he fell again, but I didn't see how and it was so small and fast! I put him down to bed tonight and asked him what his favorite thing is about his bike and he said, "That I only fell 2 times instead of 20 hundred times." The neighbor kid that gave it to him is 8 now, and rode his bike with him the whole time. I think it really helped Tanner because he was giving him tips and a lot of encouragement. I am so proud of him, but I'm even more happy about how excited he is! He's on cloud 9! I don't think he'll ever get to bed! HA!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a stud! And its autumn now -what a great time to learn to ride a bike!
Post a Comment