Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tanner's bday

On August 14, Tanner turned 4!!! I can't believe it! Time flies so fast....
We had a great day! We woke up and had blueberry pancakes and then all his friends came over for a birthday party. We (of course) went to the splash pad and all the kids had so much fun running through the water and playing bubbles with Tanner's Daddy. Then, everyone had yummy pizza and we did presents! Tanner made quite the haul! I couldn't believe the nice gifts he got! He has awesome friends! All the kids went home and went spent the rest of the day finishing the cake (I made a Wall-E cake for him) and playing together. The park was too windy to blow out the candles, so at night, we put a piece on a plate for him and let him go for it! It was an awesome day! Happy Birthday, Tanner!!!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! What a fun party!