Sunday, August 2, 2009

My picture thing has been dumb lately, so I can't tell what order these pics are in!! All these are pictures of fun stuff we've done while Cathy and her crew has been here! One day we went to AF canyon and the kids had an AWESOME time throwing rocks in the river!

We also went up the canyon and had a hot dog roast! It was so fun! The boys kept climbing up the side of the mountain. It was such a fun adventure!

One day we went to Wheeler farm. The kids had fun looking at all the animals. The most fun they had, however, was taking off their shoes and socks and going crazy in the irrigation ditch! They had an absolute blast!! They're still not clean from it, but it's so worth it! After the farm, Joe came to our house and I put up the slide/pool. I don't think I need to say how awesome that was!

We have had so much fun with them here. We wish they would move here!





No comments: