We're baaaccckkkkk! We had a great time in Florida this last week! Here are some pics from what we did.
The first day we had, we went to the beach! We all had a blast! I want to be a beach bum so bad! Mallory looked so cute in her suit! And the boys looked like surfer dudes in their outfits! The babies loved to play in the sand and Tanner had a blast jumping the waves with Daddy!
On Thursday we went to Animal Kingdom! It was so much fun! We went to a few shows there....Nemo the musical and The Lion King. They were incredible!!! They were really over the top and we all loved it!
The last day we did Hollywood Studios. We saw Beauty and the Beast there and a few other shows. We did the tower of terror, and I now know what all the hype is about! It was so fun!!!
3 comments:
Looks like you had fun, I am sooo jealous. We need to catch up. We should go do something one day soon.
Fun!! Looks like you had a blast!! Someday I would like to take Brookie there!
I didn't even know you had gone! What a great vacation! The kids look so cute and you look great! Fun pics!
Post a Comment