Sunday Matthew had to go to Lake Powell to bring Steven a part for his truck, so he spoiled me on Saturday instead! We had the best day! We woke up and went and got donuts at Dunford bakery! YUMMMMMMM!! Then, we hit garage sales. I love garage sales. I love the adventure of finding them, slowly driving by looking to see if there's anything good, driving by the other way, stopping and hopping out. And then you either find awesome treasures, or hop back in the car and look for another sign! It was so fun. And we did get steals! We found a toddler bed for $10 including the mattress and a vicks humidifier for $5 - brand new! It was so fun! Then, we came home and I had a 4 HOUR NAP!!!! It was so needed and seriously the best. I woke up and Matthew was cleaning out the garage, doing yard work, and watching the kids play outside all at the same time! They were all having a blast. Matthew wanted to take me out to dinner, but I didn't have the energy to deal with the kids at a restaurant. Since I had been wanting KFC for a while, we went and bought that and brought it home. It was so yummy! And their new grilled chicken is delicious! And then to top it all off, I woke up to flowers on Sunday morning!!! Thanks Matthew for all you did for me. I love being a Mom to my 3 beautiful kids. Everyday is a new adventure! They make me laugh every day! I love them each so much it's ridiculous.
Here are some other pictures from the weekend!
1 comment:
So so cute! Way to go Matt!
Post a Comment