Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun!

This has been our Easter so far:
Saturday morning we went to the South Jordan city egg hunt. There were a million people there!! We were about 2 seconds late, so by the time we got there, the eggs were pretty much gone! Plus, Tanner was afraid of the stampede of children, so he didn't want to go in, so other kids gave him some of their candy. Isn't that nice?? So, we just walked around and got pics with the Easter bunny. The babies weren't too sure what to think, but Tanner was sure....he was terrified!

After the hunt, we came home, put the babies to bed, and Tanner and I dyed eggs. It was so fun! He did a great job being clean! We had a blast!

On Sunday morning we had a little egg hunt when the kids woke up. They were so excited! As soon as we walked outside, Mason went straight for the peanut butter cups I had scattered on the lawn. It was so funny b/c he'd put one in his mouth, and one in the bag! He's hilarious!
Tanner really loved being able to find the eggs he decorated. (He also saw the plastic ones I bought at the store, so I told him we had to leave the decorated ones and the plastic ones on the porch and the Easter bunny would fill them with candy and hide them.....it worked out.....)

Mallory really got into it! She would pick up the egg, open it and then dump it in her pumpkin. (I know, I know. I was totally unprepared! Tanner had an Easter basket, Mallory had a pumpkin from Halloween and Mason had a bag.....they didn't seem to mind!) Anyways, it was so funny because she picked up a boiled egg and opened it like she would a plastic one and just sat there staring at it wondering where the candy was.
Then after lunch, we got ready for church! Check out their adorable outfits! (Thanks, Mom!) The pics aren't too good. I seriously don't know how people can get their kids to take a good picture!






I had to wear my Hawaii flower!!


What cute kids! Even if they are sitting in a garbage heap! Happy Easter everyone!

5 comments:

Jackson Family said...

perhaps some of your children don't like their picture taken...mallory doesn't seem to mind. i do think her body language with the easter bunny is hysterical!

Bubba said...

Wow, that easter bunny is pretty freaky. The eyes cut out? Yikes.

Jenn said...

Seriously, you are the cutest family!

Breanne said...

I love those outfits!! So fun to have them all match.

Sarah said...

What a great Easter! I love the matching outfits.