It's been a while! Well, most of you by now know that I am doing a local "Biggest Loser" contest. It's been great, but also pretty embarrassing. I didn't know they were going to weigh me on air! But that's okay...at least I'm changing it. I am working really hard and have learned a lot. I had no idea there were so much! And it seems like everyone has an opinion. One trainer thinks this, one thinks that, one website says this, one says that, etc. You get the idea.... I eat really well and exercise at least 2 hours a day. Part of the "prize" of being picked is that I get a trainer for 12 weeks, 12 one hour sessions. It's pretty awesome/horrible. She's really hard. But it's really great to have someone to report to 2x a week (we are doing 24 thirty minute sessions) and have someone in my corner that's there while I workout telling me I'm doing great! I haven't lost a lot of weight yet, but it's only been 3 weeks today. I have gone down in sizes and my clothes are actually loose! Pretty exciting.
In other news: Tanner is doing so awesome in school. He amazes me each day with all that he knows. He loves his teacher and has a few girls that love him! He came home the other day and said that Abby was saying how he loves Maddy, but he doesn't. That made Mrs. Easton make a new rule on the board that said, "Don't say someone loves someone." I thought that was pretty funny!
Mason is now officially potty-trained. It's so awesome. I'm really proud of him! And he feels like such a big boy! He is still insane and full of energy, but is calming down some. I'm really trying to help him speak better and learn more. He learns differently than my other children, so it's been a bit hard for me to figure it all out, but I'm proud of him!
Mallory does NOT want to be potty-trained. She still wants to "be a baby." It's kind of frustrating to buy diapers for her still, but I'm not pushing her. I know when she wants to do it, she will. Period. She loves her baby Belle and is constantly in a princess dress. (lately it's been a white slip that I literally can't get her out of. She wears it night and day!)
Sawyer is growing like crazy! He's 9 months now and crawls everywhere. He's loving the freedom! He's been pulling himself up on stuff for a few months now, and is now walking with the help of a little ride-on. He holds onto the handles, and off he goes! It's bitter-sweet because I want him to stay a baby forever, but I'm so sick of all the work a baby takes! HA! He's such a joy, we love him so much! He laughs all the time and has the best smile! He's so adorable!
Matthew is still at Hickman Title and really likes it! I wish he could find a higher paying job in Texas so we could move there, but oh well. We're just grateful he has a job. He's working really hard, and has been a huge support for all my weight loss crap. He watches the kids all the time for me so I can go to the gym and has agreed to do all the laundry and dishes! AWESOME!
Overall, we're doing great around here. Happiness is all around. Lots of laughter, chasing, messes, movie nights, "helpers", and love. I'm so blessed to have such happy kids. They're amazing! I love my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment