So it's been a while and it's for 2 reasons:
1. I can't get this to post pics anymore! I don't know what happened, but it's just not working...
2. Sawyer. I love him, but he's a SERIOUS handful.
Anyways...I was reading my friends blog, and she had made a list of 100 random things about her. It was really fun to read, but I can't do 100 things, and probably not even 50, so I thought I'd do 25. Enjoy!
1. I wish I never would have quit the french horn and dream of being in a symphony one day.
2. I like buying the bags of ice from the store b/c I don't like the ice being in an ice tray in the freezer uncovered. I think it makes the ice taste like grass.
3. I won't touch raw meat. Period.
4. I love, love, love to cook! I would love to take a cooking class and learn more about it...
5. I love Dexter Morgan. Love him.
6. I daydream of being filthy rich on a daily basis. No joke.
7. I love the french toast garlic bread you buy at the store.
8. I'll only buy milk that's been "inspected/stamped" by a name I know.
9. I think feminine hygeine products and diapers should be free.
10. I think teachers should be paid WAY more and video taped.
11. I love being a Mom but it also scares me to death.
12. I have a child (Tanner) that sleeps with his eyes open and it freaks me out each time I see him sleeping.
13. I would love to learn more about photography.
14. I wish I had a talent that I could make money off of.
15. I am scared to death of things in costume. (Unless I'm at Disneyland) I cried at Lagoon once because a man dressed like a zombie got too close.
16. I think I could sleep more than most people. I KNOW I could sleep 12 hours each night AND have a 4 hour nap each day.
17. I wish I could put #16 to the test.
18. I would be an alcoholic if I didn't have standards.
19. Sometimes I wish I didn't have standards.
20. I think about living in Texas at least 3 times a day.
21. I am clumsy and have a loud laugh and hate to be told either of those things by someone else.
22. I want a live-in maid.
23. I want to go back to school and be a nurse that works in the maternity ward.
24. I wish I had more time and energy to play with my kids all day long. Which is why I need a maid.
25. I'm overly nice to people because if they knew the real me, they'd hate me....
2 comments:
Fun! Maybe I can think of a random list for me. And noone could ever hate you. You rock!
I agree with #5! I love Dexter Morgan too! Season 4 is coming out soon!
Post a Comment