The next day we went to my Mom's house and enjoyed a HUGE spread of yummy food. It was awesome! Bubba and Miranda came up, too and we had such a good time visiting with them. The Easter bunny went to their house and put way, way, way too many eggs all over the floors in the basement (again...too cold to go outside). I think the bunny over-estimated how many eggs would be needed because there was a LOT. But everyone had fun doing it and looking in their eggs at their candy.
Today the kids were finally able to wear their new Easter outfits. They looked SO cute, and I loved the way they turned out, but to get all 3 of them to sit still, look in the same direction and smile is a miracle. I also bought a little romper that matches for Sawyer, so there will be more pictures in those outfits. Professional next time....
P.S. 2 weeks from tomorrow Sawyer will be born!
2 comments:
What adorable Chickens. It was so fun to see you guys. One more week! I'll be praying for you.
Your kids are adorable! I skipped out on the outfits for Easter this year and after seeing how cute yours turned out I wish I hadn't. Good luck with your new baby that is so exciting I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment