I just love this girl and am so happy she's my only daughter! She loves princesses, getting her hair done, purses, her brothers, to be bossy, reading, and to make people laugh!
The other day she found a little googly eye and picked it up and goes, "I see you!"
When we went to disney on ice, she wore her cinderella gown and stared at herself in the mirror for a GOOD 20 minutes. At the show she and a lady were on a collision course toward each other and she stopped and put her hands on her hips until the lady went around her.
Will cry for hours if she gets even the smallest "owie" until you kiss it better. Then, she's magically all better instantly.
She loves, loves, loves to color. Even on my couches. (my only child to have done it...)
She loves pillows! She'll grab a pillow and lay down where ever she is and just snuggle with it. She really loves Grandma Jackson's pillows the best!
She LOVES her Daddy. And he loves her. She can do no wrong in his eyes and the one time I did see him discipline her, I could see the pain and resistance in his eyes and she cried for hours about it.
She loves having her nails and toenails painted! One time when I painted her nails, she came back to me in a few minutes when one of her fingers was nailpolish free and just held out her finger to me. I said, "Oh, do you need it painted again?" And she just brought me the nailpolish.
She fake burps ALL the time. All the time. And after each one she'll say "Muse-key" which is how she says "excuse me"
She knows almost all her letters, colors, and shapes! We're very proud.
She loves, loves, loves to play in the dirt/sand. She could honestly spend hours with a spoon, measuring cup and sand.
She is the most focused kid I've ever seen. She can play with a deck of cards or 3 books until the cow comes home.
She's a darling, sweet little girl with a huge attitude. We love her and wouldn't change a thing about her!
No comments:
Post a Comment