Let's start with the pictures of my Mom at a place called "the sweet tooth fairy." This is the place where she won a dozen free cupcakes each month for a year!!! SOOOO exciting! The kids and I made her go to the bakery and get it started! It was so much fun and Tanner was so excited! He talked about it all day! Then, we went to their house and made valentine's and decorated sugar cookies. It was a really, really good day.
There are a few of Mallory in her pigtails. Her hair is finally long enough to do it! When I put them in, Tanner goes, "Hey, what's going on with her hair?" I said, "They're called pigtails, isn't it cute?" And he said they were. Then, she walked by the mirror and stopped dead in her tracks and said "Hey...my hair!" And then spent the next 10 minutes admiring her new hairdo. It was hilarious! In one of her in pigtails (end of the day pigtails, mind you....) she looks sad and teary eyed. That's because she was just crying because I had stopped taking her picture or "doing cheese" to change her diaper and she wanted more pictures. So, even though she's all sad, I thought the picture was too funny to leave out!
On Sunday, Mason stubbed his toe on a broken tile we have. He snuggled with Daddy and they both fell asleep! If you know Mason.....this is a miracle. I can hardly get him to sit still much less fall asleep during the day. It was so cute I had to get a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment