Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Water Park Mat Park Thing

Today I took some neighbor kids and we went to a water park thing in Herriman..just a few miles away! We had a blast!! I didn't realize how it was, I was expecting a sprinkler type thing instead of what it was. So, they were all in their day clothes instead of swimsuits! OOPS! But they didn't care, they still had a blast.

The girl pictured with Tanner is his "girlfriend" according to her. She wants to marry him! She asked him on a date once and he was running around the house yelling, "I don't want to go on a date!!" And she just chased him everywhere telling him they had to because they couldn't get married if they didn't go on a date. And he just kept insisting he did not want to go. After a few minutes she finally said, "There'll be milk and cookies!" And he goes, "Oh....see ya Mom, I'm going on a date!" HA!


Also, I love this picture of Mallory...she had just taken a drink of the water and it took her breath away, but she looks like she's posing like a body builder! HA!

I friggin' love my kids....






2 comments:

Sarah said...

We love those splash parks! I don't blame Tanner's girlfriend for being so persistent - he is a cutie!

SaraColorado said...

So, I guess my parents live near this and my sister and them went to it...and said it was a good time...so we're visiting there soon, and we'll be brining out babing suits. Looks like they had a fun tim!